1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Check your SWA fare rate

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Joe, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just rebooked today on the same flights we already had booked in April. Both flights dropped by $20 each, for a total savings of $80 in future flight credits.

In our case they'll be good until 12/2013. I have a feeling we'll use them.:wink2:

OK, I know not huge, but still a savings!:thumbsup: It pays to check SWA almost daily.

Christmas
  2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe ....

Are you talking about your upcoming Dec. flights, which you originally bought back in April, and have rebooked ??? If that is the case, all left-over credit funds attached to your SWA re-bookings will have an expiration in April of 2013 ... one year from the original purchase. And, you must actually fly by that expiration date.

Back on August 27, 2012, I booked our SWA flights for April 2013. but then, in mid-November, I rebooked those April flights for a savings credit of $94. And, I now have to use those funds, and actually fly, no later than Aug. 27, 2013.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I rebooked our Christmas trip taking advantage of the SWA Cyber Monday sale ($100 MKE to Vegas ) and ended up with $215 in credits. I used those credits to book an April trip and that is the one that just dropped $20 on both flights for another $80 in credits to be used before 12/2013.

So, two separate credits. The December credit will expire end of April, but the original April booking and $80 credit is good until next December. I hope that makes sense.

Christmas
  4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, Joe ... gotcha.
    I was just trying to clarify your situation (and ours), mainly for other SWA customers out there, who may not quite understand how that 1-year window applies to SWA credit funds.

P.S. -- What are your April dates ? We will be there April 9-16, most probably at the Cal and MSS.

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    20- 24 at MSS.

Christmas
  6. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DRATS !!! So close ..... :cry:

7. 1BETSY1

1BETSY1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you rebook do you get to keep the early-bird check in?

8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you do.

Christmas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.