1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Charlie Palmer and MLIFE Comps

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bo333, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I miss going to Charlie Palmer but I've been spoiled by never paying for a meal in Vegas.
    Lately I've heard conflicting reports about Charlie Palmer and being able to charge things back to my room.

Does anybody have a definitive answer? I won't be staying at Four Seasons or Mandalay Bay (I will be at MGM).

One of the best things about MGM comps is being able to eat free at any of the MGM properties restaurants :licklips:

I know Four Seasons isn't part of MGM but I did hear about people comping their meals, but the details seem to be fuzzy!

Thanks!

2. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I recall the last time we ate there we couldn't charge to our room , but we could take the receipt to the MLife desk to get points. If you always eat free, the 1000 MLife points would not be worth your wait in line.

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did not eat at Palmers but did at Veranda in December and no problem charging to the room at Delano in the least, a few years back they could not charge to the room at Mandalay Bay but that has been at least 4 years ago.

Cosmo Christmas
  4. Tellafriend

Tellafriend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've charged back to rooms at mb and 4s. Never tried to anywhere else. Would be disappointed to learn I couldn't however.

If you to try the ritz cracker lobster. Words lack sufficient import.

5. pleasemum

pleasemum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We charged back to MB - no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.