1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changing Southwest tickets & a decision to make today.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Guardian, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardian

Guardian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got a flight booked for Vegas on 8-26, returning 9-1. Today I received from Total Rewards free flight and accommmodation for two to Laughlin 8-23 to 8-27.
    If I decide to take the TR offer what do I need to do with my Southwest tickets? Do I just call them to cancel and then they have me down for credit on a future flight? I don't want to delay on choosing because you never know how long you have before the free flight offer fills up.

Finally back!
    If you gottta be somewhere, be here
  2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can call or go online to cancel Southwest. They will give you credit for up to one year from the purchase date. Easy peasy.
    :beer:

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You MAY be able to book the TR trip and cancel at a later date w/o a penalty..I did a trip in April and remember something about a cut-off date for no refunds,but forget if there was a fee..May give you more time to think it over..call them.
    But cancelling SW should be no problem,just use the credit within a year.GL

* Oh Shoot.Misread your 'Free Flight' ..Thinking it was like mine for $150 or so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.