1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changing a SW flight

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Lhammer28, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all, so I was wondering about booking a flight right now for Sept and the day we want to leave is a Sunday, but its not a part of the sale going on, so what happens if I book Saturday-Wednesday and for whatever reason there is a sale and Sunday goes down to the price I paid for Sat or lower, can I change the departure date to Sunday or is there a fee for that?

2. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, no fee. You will simply "bank" the difference in cost in your SWA account that is valid for one year from the original booking date.

3. tmaas21

tmaas21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No fees to change flights with SW. It's a beautiful thing. And you get the difference credited to your SW account to use within the next 12 months.
    Love it and use it often.

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And .... if you paid for the original flight(s) with your Rapid Rewards points ... when you re-book a lower price, the point difference is immediately put back into your account ... and there are no time or date restrictions like a cash credit fund.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.