1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changes to the game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by grosx2, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started playing a couple years ago, but have been away from the game for six months or so. Any noteworthy changes (aside from the continuing devaluation of LPs)? Are there still weekends/happy hours with double XP/LP? Do rewards still restock at the same time?

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards restock at different times. No longer do all rewards restock at 7 am. I cant remember the last time i saw a happy hour of any kind with bonuses giving double xps or lps. There are constant challenges but to complete you probably need a few million chips to start n

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I remember those challenges getting tougher and tougher to finish. Any rhyme or reason to the rewards restocking, or completely random now? Decided to switch from slots to BJ, any tips on ideal bet level for LP earning? Been betting two hands at 10K (have around 800K chips)...

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    49.5k for a single hand is what I do for BJ. As long as your stack is 5M or more. In your case with 800k, 10k is closer to appropriate.

Other bigger changes...many rewards are tied to MGM stays...free nights per account are limited to 1 a month now. The golden days are over. :(

5. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up on that....do the two free Cirque tix now require an MGM stay?

EDIT: Been looking through the rewards, now I see that the ones that require an MGM stay are indicated by the little key icon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.