1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changes to rewards after reload

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by willywilkes, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Looks like after the reload there are a number of changes and I noticed a few while browsing but just wondering what else others have picked up on. Here is what I am seeing as of now (as far as I know they finished the reload for now):

-MGM rooms no longer specify west wing king, they don't tell you what room (does anyone know if that description sounds like west wing king?)
    -Bellagio buffet did away with cheaper rates for those staying at MLife hotels, only the more expensive options exist
    -Aria Daily Riches Slot Tournament is gone
    -Aria buffet no longer offers option for those not staying at MLife hotels
    -Vdara doesn't have discounted room rate offer any longer
    -Mandalay buffet did away with cheaper rates for those staying at MLife hotels, only the more expensive options exist

Those are the things I have noticed, anyone else seeing anything? I am thinking some of the cirque show offerings may have changed but those aren't my forte so I am not familiar with them.

I am a little disappointed because I hoped to do the bellagio buffet for 2 at the cheaper rate and the slot tournament on my next stay (though didn't have my heart set because my trip isn't even planned yet), but I will continue to make do with free rooms (or at least I hope to)!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  2. dianebec

dianebec Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Aria and Mandalay Bay are back on. Maybe Bellagio will also come back. I heard they were not going to continue the slot tournament.

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Yep, looks like Bellagio did come back with both, so maybe there are other things being updated and I was premature with my post.

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Checking again this morning....

Looks like Bellagio only has the no-stay option for 2 buffets for breakfast/lunch, but does have both options for dinner. I'll really have to think about that when I go because I am much more of a breakfast buffet person but now the difference between the options for me is only 8k LPs and with the price difference it may be worth it to do the dinner buffet... Seems a little strange to me that the breakfast for two (with hotel stay) is the only option not to come back, so maybe it will pop back in still- fingers crossed!

MB now has both options for buffets, either staying or not staying.

Aside from bogo buffets, Aria still is only available to those staying at mlife hotels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.