1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changes for 7*/Diamond Annual Trip

Discussion in 'Comps' started by easy_money, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received an email this morning from TR providing information on the annual trips. They supposedly added a new "benefit" or option for 7*.

I am writing to let you know some importance changes made to the 2016 Seven Star Annual Retreat as well as the Diamond Aspiration Getaway, effective April 1, 2016.

The offer for 2016 7star Annual Retreat has been modified to provide more flexibility. Choices for this offer redemption are:

Option 1: $1200 airfare, 4nights stay, $500 folio and airport transportation
    Option 2: 50,000 Reward Credits

Retreat stay must be fully completed no later than 1/31/17 (vs. the end of March expiration date for 2015 Annual Trip). The offer for Diamond Aspiration Getaway has been modified to reflect these valid redemption dates:

Must be booked by 1/31/2017 AND
    Must travel by 6/30/2017

2. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't seem like that's a good trade off. I'll stick with the airfare and folio credit.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, 50,000 reward credits is only $500, less if you're exchanging for free play. But, I guess if you can't make the trip . . . .

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  4. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or, if you live in Nevada or somewhere you can drive from.

5. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1200 airfare and $500 folio credit > $500 RC. I really can't see anyone choosing the lather. Yes, if you can't make the trip it's better than nothing.

Even if you're in Nevada or live somewhere around and can drive, there's other ways to utilize it. Say you're taking a trip somewhere to the east coast or anywhere else. Just book a one way ticket to destination. Then when return to NV or somewhere close, utilize the airfare to come back.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.