1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Winterfest Video Poker Tournament in November?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone gotten a flyer or email for this? It is at the Rio 11/17-11/20. It shows up on my offer list but I have not gotten anything else from them. I was already planning to be in LV those dates and thought I might try this as I have never done a VP tournament. But I would like to know the details - i.e. when you have to be there to play etc. as that might impact my flight schedule.

2. garrisonsmama

garrisonsmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an email about it last night, but it doesn't have specifics as far as when you would play. Just has the dates you posted above.

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gotten and email and also flyer on it

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the flyer have any specifics about when you need to be there to participate?

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for this on the Total Rewards site and I never have any offers. I, too, would like to know specifics about this, but even aside from that, does anyone know any generalities about these types of tournaments? How many players are usually allowed? What percentage of participants win something? Are the payouts cash or free play? I've never played in a VP tournament but it sounds like fun.

6. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I didn't get that one but I have one for Nov 21-23 for a $150K Ante Up Poker Tournament at the Rio. The top 100 finishers in that get some prize. The email I got also has the hours on it so I'd probably call them if you didn't get an email for earlier offer on the 17th-20th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.