1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Weber Grill Promo from the Spring?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bobble_Wobble, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Bobble_Wobble

Bobble_Wobble Tourist

Aug 29, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anyone took advantage of the CET promo from the spring in which you were given a Weber Grill for showing up and then could "earn" an upgraded grill by accumulating a certain amount of TC. Has anyone received their grill yet? I figured it would have arrived by now, but no such luck.
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Apr 24, 2014
    San Jose, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually they give you a ticket with a number to call if you hadn't received it within a certain amount of time. Do you still have the ticket?

My 55 TV took 9 weeks to arrive and I didn't get a call until the 8th week.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    HGS - obligatory stay at mLife
    GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Jun 25, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Kindle from last year was earned in mid-August and arrived in mid-October. About 8 or possibly 9 weeks. On that one I was given a number to call if it did not arrive. I would call the TR desk at the hotel you did the redemption at & ask for contact information.
    Fun with friends!
  4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Mar 28, 2015
    New Orleans, La
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    mailed gifts they say allow 6-8 weeks...i have had gifts come in 2 weeks, 6-8 weeks and even on my tumi roller, thing arrives at my house, i didnt know what it was for, went through looking for old giveaway stuff and I had swiped for the tumi gift 6 months prior...also had them send me a $500 purse, 2 weeks later they sent the exact same thing, so mom and aunt got purse gifts, lol

as for the BBQ pit, i didnt sdo this one but few years back I didnt know about it, was just playing big, went to the counter and ended up getting a $500 broil king monarch which I use a lot, it came in roughly 3 weeks and required a signature upon delivery