1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Tier renewals move from April 1st to Feb 1st.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Guy_, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_

Guy_ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Found this on the 7* insider site
    Not sure if someone else posted here yet but don't think so.

"The expiration date for tier benefits earned through play January 1 to December 31, 2015, will move from March 31, 2017, to January 31, 2017, with the “new year” beginning February 1, 2016, rather than April 1. New players cards will be available starting January 11. The deadlines for booking/redeeming/completing retreats/dinners/experiences earned through play during 2014 (and some benefits earned through play in 2015, e.g., Diamond Aspiration and Signature Experiences) remain the same. Those who don't requalify for Seven Stars (or Diamond or Platinum) will still keep their status (and any benefits) through March 31, 2016. New cards will be available to them beginning April 1, 2016. Several hosts claim to be "leaking" other details of the 2016-17 Seven Stars cardholder benefits to their customers, who, in turn, are sharing it with others, sometimes via Internet message boards with large audiences, sometimes just to a few of their friends who then share it with still others. A lot of the information is incorrect or, at best, incomplete. Watch your email later this month for the "official" announcement."

http://www.sevenstarsinsider.com/site/sevenstarsinsider/latest-news-about-caesars-entertainment

2. CindyS

CindyS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh darn it!!! My first time for 7 star and already getting cut backs. Does anybody know the expiration dates for trips/benefits for 2015 earn of Diamond Aspirations /7 stars?

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had not heard this. Thanks. I have about 180k TC so I'm set through late January 2017. One benefit of this is that you can take advantage of the Seven Stars benefits for a given year EARLIER in the year. I'm traveling to Vegas, for example, on April 1st next year. With my new card as of January 11th we'll know the benefits much sooner and I'm better able to maximize them (e.g., booking Seven Stars trip/$1250 airfare -- if they are still doing it next year) next month for April rather than not knowing what my benefits will be until my April trip begins.

4. kankan53

kankan53 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have until June 20, 2015 for Diamond Aspirations benefits - ie: Diamond aspirations level 1 and 2 (which is trip) - must book 30 days in advance.
    You have until March 31 for 7 star trip, (must book 30 days in advance) $500 dinner, cruise. Of course you are 7 star for next year so it starts back over next year and I don't know how long you would have to take that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.