1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET room comp ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by cp13, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cp13

cp13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone-

I am looking at coming back to vegas this summer with flexible dates. On my total rewards website if I stay during the week its says comp for the price at flamingo, ballys, quad- the lower level ones.

My question is does comp mean completely free or do I have gamble a certain amount at that hotel for it to be free at checkout. I usually spread my gambling around so I don't know if I'd hit a certain limit.

I haven't booked using comps before- any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. doubled07

doubled07 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET room comp..

If you are showing a comped room on the CET TR website that means it is comped free. You may however have to pay a daily resort fee upon checkout. No gambling is required however that may affect your future offers.

doubled07

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    using the tr calander its free, dont use a host, if ur platnium or above no resort fee ,otherwise its free plus resort fee and just enjoy yourself no presure

4. cp13

cp13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone- you were very helpful :nworthy:

5. westcanguy

westcanguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I didn't take your advice. I called because I was offered up to 5 free nights and tickets to Shania Twain on the TR website. With this deal, they can't guarantee what room you will get. I sent my host an email asking his advice. The key word is "advice", not asking for a better room. He called me and checked a few things out and confirmed that they booked me in a gold room. He made the change and got me into a high floor GO room with a strip view.
    I know I don't have to but I will be bringing him a small gift from the great white north.

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you use a host, expect to play and meet the "required" theo. Your host will not be happy if you do not meet the numbers unless you have a good relationship.

7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's right, the host won't be happy, but if you are booked into one of the low end CET hotels you mentioned it doesn't really matter. Shania won't care either.

If you were booked into one of those CET places on a room comp, it doesn't matter if you don't play. You're comped already. Just don't expect to use that host again.

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i dont know why you even posted and wasted our time with your question,

you never said you had a host, you never said you had show tickets now you have a upgrade.

so some quick math

you will have to pay back 5 nites of a hotel yes the upgraded room will cost more in comps lets say 1000.00$.2 tics shaini 400.00$

so you have around 1400.00 in comps due to cet to play before you even start.
    your original post was about not really wanting to gamble or be fee to do what i want.

now you got your host invovled ,you have playing all day for 5 straight days to take care of your comps:thumbsup:

please next time you post be clear with all your info before asking for advice

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reread the thread. The guy who has a host with show tickets is different from the OP.

10. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry i take that back my boo boo, woke up to early .

thought it was the same guy. :nworthy::nworthy:

i think a few us made that mistake

i saw junoir member and read the other coments and assumed .my bad

11. westcanguy

westcanguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. You are correct. I'm not the OP and the offer for the free room and tickets to Shania Twain were on the TR website, not through a host. I did contact the host and ask him his advice in how to best obtain a better room and how much it would cost. He took care of that for me and bumped me up from a gold room to a high floor GO room strip view, no charge.
    I told him that I'm with my better half and can't give him the same action I normally do and he was okay with that. The floor spends a couple of bucks on the chance I give them 3-4 hours a day in action. Not a big risk for them but it keeps my loyalty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.