1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET rewards credits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Groog, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Groog

Groog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know what the deal is with rewards credits going away?

I thought you just had to use your card every 6 months? I lost 10000 rewards credits and am not sure why. If they were expired I would have expected to lose all of them not just some.

2. GolferTrav

GolferTrav Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to earn at least one point within 6 months of the last point earned in order to keep them all.

Did you, possibly, earn that $100 even through some other sort of promotion that maybe had different rules?

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you lost EXACTLY 10,000 reward credits, then something is going on. You either had a promo of some type that expired, or something got charged that you did not know about, or the system is screwed up. If nobody gives you an answer in a day or so, call and then let us know.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only time something like that happened to me was when I got double credit on a promo. They adjusted my account to the right amount soon after. I can't think of any penalties that would result in that deduction. You should probably contact them to make sure your account is okay.

5. Groog

Groog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There were no promos going on, and I had earned and used my TR card in the last month so it doesn't make sense.

What I'm thinking is that they took 10000 credits off because I cancelled a reservation, I gave them enough notice, but 10000 credits is equal to the 100 they say they charge in cancelled reservations.

I have to look into it this week though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.