1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Restaurant Recs?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by msujen12, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I (and 6 friends) are traveling to Vegas for New Years. We will arrive late on the 29th, and depart mid-afternoon on the 2nd of January.

Because of a glitch in the CET system when I called my host, I'm getting my offer of $350FP and $350 Resort Credit 2x while I'm there (so a total of $700 each - something about having to book two separate resos, 1 in Dec and 1 in Jan, both of which I have confirmations for).

Anyhow, I still have my $100 Diamond Dinner Voucher and about $100 in RCs, so we have no excuse not to eat well.

I know that we are planning on going to Bacchanel (which I loved last time I was there) and the Old Homestead, but I'm looking for other recs for lunch/dinner places (we are not big breakfast eaters).

I do love Harrah's Oyster Bar, and wasn't a big fan of Gordon Ramseys Steak at Paris. Aside from those restaurants, where would you dine for lunch/dinner (on CET properties) if you weren't worried about paying for it yourself?

Feedback is appreciated!

2. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I can't tell if you're staying at Caesar's, but I'm guessing you are based on the restaurants you want to go to. For something a little more casual, I love the Payard Patisserie at Caesar's. My mom and I plan to head there Sunday morning for some crepes. Doesn't have to be breakfasty either, they have amazing ham and gruyere crepes!
    http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaurants/payard-pastisserie.html

The Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill that just opened sounds cool. And the Mesa Grill is a must do for me almost every trip.

3. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at Caesars, but happy to venture out to other CET properties for some variety. Have friends staying at Bally's under husband's TR comp, so we will definitley be moving around.

4. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I'm using the $100 Diamond voucher at Ruth's Chris this Saturday (Harrah's). I know they have Ruth's Chris here in the Chicago area but I really love their food and I've heard that the Diamond seating is really nice, as they seat you right next to the window so you get the great view of all of the strip.

5. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend Nobu, Mesa Grill, Central, Koi at PH for sushi, maybe the Sterling Brunch at Bally's...

6. ARE U SRS?

ARE U SRS? Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can recommend Center Cut Steakhouse @ Flamingo (had dinner there twice and loved it) and BurGR @ PHo (the best burger i've ever had).

7. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Striphouse at PH was one of the best meals I've ever had. Martorano's at Rio is great for Italian food, plus the vibe there is really cool.

8. mildcigar_2001

mildcigar_2001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always try to hit Mon Ami Gabi at least once each time were in Vegas. It is at the Paris.

9. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I stayed at Vegas new years, also checking in on the 29th 2 years ago. A word of caution, be aware of much higher prices at the restaurants and buffets. The whole week will be 'holiday prices'. The 24 hour pass will also not be available on some days too. Lines are twice as long as usual and reservations should be made prior to arrival as much as possible.

Standing in the middle of the strip during the ball drop is pretty cool but as soon as it's over becomes the worlds largest mosh pit. It took my wife and I 45 minutes to walk from harrahs to Paris.

Trying to find a table or machine to play is an adventure in itself. Have fun.

10. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mesa Grill!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.