1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET ? re more than 5 nights

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by nhcris, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick cet question. I am sneaking in an extra vegas trip in a couple of weeks, and I will have a small bankroll so I want to stay at a cet property. I have 5 nights comped at Harrah's but they want $149 plus fees for night number 6. If I log out and check availability Harrah's is still high, but I can get a samba suite at the Rio for $55 plus. If I book that without being logged in, will I have any issues with either reservation? Also wondering how those rooms are...

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Can't answer how a "samba suite" at Rio is, but I wouldn't think it would be any worse than your room at Harrahs.

Also, I wouldn't think you'd have any issues with either ressie. After all, you are paying for the 6th night. I wouldn't think it would make any difference where.

If in doubt you can always call out and ask. I'll be at Harrahs in about 10 days myself, and staying for 7 nights comped, but these are "back to back" ressies. I fly in on a Tues. for 2 nights and my buddy flys in on a Thurs for 5 nights.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also try changing your dates for the comp see what happens that way.

see if theres one date thats cheaper than another to buy out then comp the rest.

4. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, for sure about the harrah's room being not so great, but a bunch of friends are booked there starting on the Monday, so I will survive Harrah's mediocrity to be where the fun is ;) As far as calling goes, the guy on the phone wanted to charge me more for the room than I could get booking it online so I have little to no faith in getting a decent answer from them. Like you said, since I am paying for the 6th night (t a rate offered to joe public), I am going to assume everything will be fine. Maybe I'll see you there, jack :beer:

I tried paying for either the Friday on the back end or the Sunday on the front end, and the Sunday was bad but the Friday was just stupid.

So, I booked the Samba suite for Sunday at less than half the price, and I am actually looking forward to checking it out. I always get pretty decent play at the Rio, so for one night I think it will be just about right.

I am getting excited!

5. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in a Samba Suite back in June. Basically, it is a renovated regular room in the Masquerade Tower. It is nice, with newer furniture, but nothing special. Not bad at all for $55. Has the Kuerig coffeemaker, and small refrigerator, and flat screen TV. Good sized closet with safe, two sinks and a tub/shower combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.