1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Offers just bumped up for 4th Quarter, anyone else see improvement?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Funkhouser, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else get better than expected offers for November thru January.
    Besides the usual Great Gift rip off, Winter Wonderland, and crap. I got some decent
    room night, free play and misc promos including free tickets to the National Rodeo Finals in December.

I am not sure if this is a result of all the Race to Rewards low play that hurt my ADT falling off or CET is expanding marketing due to back Q2 / Q3. I got offers from just about every major market except NO which I low played last year.

Curious if anyone else saw a bump in mailings / offers online.

2. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked. I've got a few more offers for some slot and vp tournaments. I did check the rate calendars and I can get a Fab Deluxe room the week before Christmas for $8 a night. Seriously $8? They just can't throw me a bone and comp me?

3. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is normal. Slow time of year. Plenty of open rooms, and they will give them out just to fill some. Its also a great time to get flights. I can book a flight for tomorrow morning for only 200$ on SW! Thats crazy! Useally you can get some great prices 2 weeks out but not the next day! during peek times it would cost 300-500$ for a flight the next day:(

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I just tanked my CET rating (TR forthcoming in a few days), but generally found that the offers would be better in winter. Its a less busy time in general, so not much of a surprise.

5. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a few nights Comp's for a slots tournament in Nov & Dec and some reduced rates in December for the WinterWonderland promo, but after December I have NADA!!

My sister and I will be at the Paris in January I was hoping for a little something..even like a $5 off buffet..but its not looking very promising!!

:eek:

We're booked - hope we can keep this trip!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.