1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET now comping Elton tics

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sam in Ut, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been thinking taking up CET's latest offer of two complimentary Elton John show tics. Anyone know if the location of the seats are better than the 2nd Mezz?

2. Vanessa24

Vanessa24 Tourist

I called about this offer a few days ago and was advised that particular offer was sold out, if you hear otherwise please share! That said I'm certainly no high roller so that have impacted the answer I got as well. Good luck!

3. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Vanessa for the input. I too am not a "high roller" so I may get the same response. I'll have to give them a call. Thanks again!

4. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this offer, it's the ONE I couldn't refuse!

I am going Apr 7 (6th was already sold out) , wasn't told of seating, but reservations clerk did say my offer was unique, in that I have to be at the Box office between 3pm-6pm the day of show , to pick up tickets; all others pickup at 630-730 , I booked this couple days after I got the offer about a month ago .......choice of 8 dates, Mar 23/24 , Mar 30/31 , Apr 6/7 and Apr 13/14

I was there in January , to see him ( have another thread of 4 show reviews here, with pictures) we were in the back 2nd Mezzanine but the view was amazing , still!

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who knows what kind if metrics CET uses. I'm 7 Stars. I didn't get an Elton offer. I did get a Mariah Carey offer. I didn't get a Lady Gaga offer either. Having said that, my host is always able to get tickets on the date of my choosing. My suggestion is to contact your host.
    So, I don't know what being a low, mid or high roller has to do with some of the offers people get.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.