1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET March Diamond/7star Show List

Discussion in 'Comps' started by UKFanatic, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stopped by the TR desk yesterday and got a copy of the list of available free monthly shows for diamond and seven star. Also grabbed a copy of the list restaurants where you can spend your celebration dinner voucher. Here they are....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did my dinner at Nobu last night. I was a bit underwhelmed

2. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, UK....very helpful! I'm planning to use my dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak later this month.

I'm a huge UK fan as well....born and raised. What do you think of our chances in the tourney this year? I think we can make a run if Skal can keep his confidence up.

Annual March Trip!
  3. BearcatBJ

BearcatBJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Was just looking for this.

4. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Skal playing better helps. But the Cats still have no inside game (other than lobs) and are not a good rebounding team. Still, they have the best backcourt in America. If Ullis and Murray are playing well, they are capable of beating anybody. But against the top teams, neither of them can have an off night. UCONNs backcourt carried them to a championship a couple years ago as a lower seed. Hoping UK can duplicate that this year

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome. Sorry the pics came out sideways/wonky. Just noticed that

5. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will you be in Vegas first weekend of March Madness? I've been looking for other bbn to watch UK games with. I agree with what UK said but I think their inconsistency is what bothers me most. If they win the SEC I'll feel much better heading into tourney. They seem to up their game when the stage is bigger.

I wish they would add Piff to the list. I'd like to go but don't want to pay for two tickets (I'm Platinum so it's bogo).

6. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No....we're there Final 4 weekend. I doubt the Cats will still be around at that point, but certainly stranger things have happened! My guess is you won't have a hard time finding UK fans to watch the games with. As you know, BBN is everywhere!

Annual March Trip!
  7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wish I could split my Diamond dinner into two. I'm going by myself & $100 meals for just me become a bit too much to eat lol.

Was hoping for Matt Franco, but I have enough planned anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.