1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Host

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Ike, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

Anyone else get the host evaluation survey that does not have a host? I thought it was pretty funny. I've never used a host for anything (although I probably should, but that's for another thread), yet CET sent me a survey to evaluate their services. I was contacted by a host once ever, and it was around 10 years ago after a serious table games binge at the Flamingo. I never responded.

Fast forward to now, when I'm a bigger player for their company than back then and have not been contacted since way back when.

I took the survey, and told them I'm very disppointed in their services as I've never even heard from them nor do I even know who my host is. I'm curious to know what comes of this...

2. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not answering your question - I do have a host, but the only time I ever seem to hear from her (other than if I contact her myself) is a day or two after the evaluation survey is sent out.

Hey presto -survey received this week followed shortly after by an email from my host asking after my health!

3. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

Pretty funny. I'm a low-level hosts' wet dream. I play to a level that I'm sure is added to their bonus, but I don't ask for anything and I'm no bother. I was however a little irritated I was given that survey, I didn't even know a host was assigned to me.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.