1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET host for ny level of play?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LandryBalla9, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys. Normally an AC player but with an upcoming new job figured I would take a few flights back to vegas. I'm primarily a CET player in AC and the sole game I play is blackjack, with some VP intermingled.

I bet around 50-100 a hand for about 5-6 hours per day and if/when I play VP, I do dollars at max bet for perhaps an hour or too (on top of the blackjack). Would this merit a host in Vegas? I'm doubtful but since I normally get Fridays at most mid-level properties and the very occasional Saturday at Ballys or places like that. Wanted to ask nonetheless since I'm going to bring a much bigger bankroll this time and hope to get some things taken off on the back end if I charge them up front (nothing crazy, perhaps a $100 dinner since it's just me).

Any ideas? And if so, any specific people dealing with lower-level players like me? Doubt it but figured I would ask...

Thanks for the input

EDIT: Heading should be for "MY" level of play not "ny" lol.

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can always play as you plan and then see a host at the end of your trip and ask for stuff to be comped off on the back end.

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think at CET, you can be hosted for an ADT of 300 or 400.

4. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks guys, I ask because I normally don't really need one per-say but since I'm planning on moving my averages up to around 150 per hand of BJ for roughly 5 hours per day of play that it may not hurt to see what they could do for me if I charged a few things.

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check with a host before you leave to see what charges can be comped on the back end. My understanding is that an inside sales rep can't do that for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.