1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Freeplay

Discussion in 'Comps' started by joaks, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joaks

joaks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if anyone is still seeing quarterly or monthly freeplay in Vegas from CET. The last few years I would always get reel reward tickets and offers in the mail that would be good for quarters or full months, but that has seemed to quit since the winter. They would normally be in the 100-200 range and good at any CET prop in Vegas. Normally the question would be answered by a lower ADT, but that's not the case.

Instead of the reel rewards or offers, I'm getting the 500-1000 FP offers with 3-5 nights but the dates are really specific and only have a 3-5 day window of booking. They seem to be the same dates as events like the gift wrap, certain tournaments, and such. Dates like that don't generally interest me because we always have to go when my wife is on break from school. Anyone else noticing this?

2. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine was or certain dates too. Some where back to back dates. One was for Caesars only.

3. gigglemonkee

gigglemonkee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get them in my offers under the website. 3 nights and so much free play each month and it is adds on each month. but never anything to write home about.

4. Mayoman

Mayoman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got one yesterday, but it was half of what I normally get.

5. joaks

joaks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it doesn't matter much since I can't change it. But I just found it interesting. On my last two trips to Vegas, I kept my play at Paris or flamingo without jumping around much and played a bit more than usual. My offers aren't smaller, and I have more offers than last year. The cash and freeplay offers are bigger, just super limited on dates.

Personally, I'd prefer to have 200 cash anytime as opposed to 500+200 F&B on the second Saturday following a full moon in September, but only if the American Olympic team wins a number of gold medals that is a multiple of my pant size.

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started getting free play offers since my stay at the Flamingo in March. I have one both in September and October for 2 free nights and $550 free play - only available at the Flamingo. They aren't specific dates, but not all days of the month are available. In the mailer they sent, they actually have a picture of a calendar that shows the available days.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are $100 offers, normally one each month - sigh..............But also limited to varied dates of that month - sometimes overlapping with other offers, so I need to pick the one with the most bang (and often no offer for my travel dates).

For my September trip I could have taken $100 free play. However I am taking a $25 gamble by choosing the slot tourney at Rio instead. It comes with $75 free play plus of course HOPEFULLY the chance to win something more. Unfortunately I have yet to win anything in any of my previous tourneys...........

8. joaks

joaks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never done well on a slot tourney either. I always get the machine that scores like 3k, and I'm looking around at a dozen people who have 9-12k. :(

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.