1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET free room and 250 F&B credit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gcadays99, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Just wondering if anyone has used a F&B credit for CEt properties? If so can you only use the credit for resteraunts at the hotel you choose to stay at? The offer lets me stay at any of the hotels. Or will it comp any food and beverage charged to my room from any of the CET property resteraunts? Guess just want to know if I need to make my hotel choice based on which resteraunts I want to eat at or if it won't matter lol

2. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've just charged meals to our room from all the CET props and the charges get covered by the credit. They do have offers where it's $50 or more to use at certain restaurants or props, but those are clearly defined.

To be certain, ask at check in. They will tell you.

3. trooth

trooth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as the restaurant let's you charge it to your room it should be covered. I don't believe restaurants at other CET properties should have an issue with that, but you may want to call in and check for sure.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get these frequently at the $100 to $150 dollar level. No problems just treat as a room charge. They will apply the credit towards everything except gratuities.

As long as you can cross property charge back to the room at the resto, you should be good.

5. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Thanks for the info guys.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There could easily be some bad advice by a few earlier posters.

ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY can charge a meal from any CET hotel back to their room. As to getting it picked up via an offer. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Make sure it is not property specific. Sometimes it is.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of them are also actually specific to a single restaurant - your offer should clarify. I had a $100 steakhouse offer - single use.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.