1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET different hotels, same trip, same card, same time

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NewOrleansSlimm, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok, first off ill start by saying years back when I made 7*, been to vegas a lot but 1st trip as a 7* I booked for CP augustus tower, when i went to check in, the lady asked if i needed both rooms, i asked why would I need two rooms and she said thats how my host booked it...at the time it was just me and I really didnt need but one room but understood I could get multiple rooms at that property.

so fast forward to now and i decided with all the cutbacks for 7* and giving as much if not more to high diamond players ill skip a year and see how it works out just doing around 80k

now I used my 7* trip in october but some confusion and host booking snafus, my vegas host gave me a 2nd 7* trip to use before march 31st.

im booked at CP with my girl thurs-Monday march 24th-28th...we decided to bring a friend and a group is meeting us so my girl is diamond, we booked a room at paris for 2 friends on her players card.

while i was just looking through my reservations on the TR play app, they have my CP reservation down, but they also booked me sat-monday march 26th-28th all comped at Planet Hollywood

my question is my girl may have a friend coming from california and needs a room. will there be any issues if when I go to check in at PH and it shows me already at CP

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sometimes, it is hard to read through all the posting...

But I think you want to know if you can be at two CET hotels at once. Based what I have seen posted, one of those is going to bounce at some point. And maybe not until the day of checkin.

See if you can get an adjoining room on your main reservation.

3. c21mling

c21mling Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can't get two rooms in CP, you should book a room under your name and one under your girl friend's name. Make sure don't add your girl friend's name in your reservation. I am a 7^ and my wife is a Diamond. We only go to Vegas once a year and my in-laws always join us and they are not gamblers. My wife and I have separate reservations in two CET hotels and we never have any problem at check in.

4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    everything is already booked and we dont need 2 rooms at CP

we choose CP for us on my card for the 7* trip and we like that hotel, my friend we are bringing is on my girls card, we gave him a choice were to stay at CET and he wanted to do paris...i never asked for any other rooms but they booked me at planet hollywood for some reason...it wouldnt bother me either way if they cancelled it but now my girl says her friend might come out since she hasnt seen her in years and she asked if I would let her use the room. i dont care who uses it, but i dont want her to travel out there and they say no go on the PH room and now we have to scramble to find her a place

5. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:

Okay... I am pretty sure the room at P-Ho will get cancelled.

So, as an alternate for your "3rd" friend, you might be able to add an adjoining bedroom at CP. That is possible. Having a reservation in YOUR name at two CET hotels at once will most probably bounce.

So, you can risk the cancel at P-Ho, or get a room for her as part of your existing at CP.

6. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WRONG ----

He is already getting a room under just HER name already as mentioned. If he adds her TR to the CP reservation, her other reservation will go away.

The only reason to get an extra BEDROOM at CP is for the 3rd friend. Adding a bedroom is different than getting two different reservations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.