1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond $100 dining certif question...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sybgal, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been a Diamond level CET player for several years and currently have 14100 tier level. Do I need to wait until I achieve Diamond this year to ask for my dining voucher for 2013 or is it possible to get it now just based on my Diamond status from last year? The staff at our local riverboat did not even know about this perk so they were no help. I will make 15000 with no problem and intend to use the one for 2014 on our March trip to LV. Anyone?? Thanks!

2. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was Diamond last year and I have almost the exact same Tier points as you right now. I have a dinner waiting for me to be used this year, based on last year's Diamond status and when I make Diamond again for this year I will get another. I have confirmed this at the Total Rewards desk as more than one Vegas property this year. Hope this helps.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no , must use by march 31 of 2014 ,your all good go

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!! Guess we'll have a nice dinner at Jack Binion's Steakhouse soon and then try to decide where to use one while in LV!! :)

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do a search here theres a lot of info about it and theres a list of resturants its good for.enjoy

im doing nobu for mine at ceasars

6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used mine earlier this month at the Mesa Grill. It was based on being Diamond last year and is good until March 2014. If they still have it next year I will get another one for being Diamond this year.

Mesa Grill was excellent!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.