1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Credits Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by hornhiyo, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really pay attention to rewards balances. I play just enough to earn discounted rooms, but not much else. Today I was updating my reservation for March and had a pretty simple question?

What's the difference between Total Rewards credits and Tier credits? I have about 25,000 total rewards credits, but my tier credit score is zero.
    I read the explanation of the program and they sounded about the same.

Is one of them a lifetime balance, while the other is over a period of time? I haven't been to a Harrah's property since August, but have a TR Visa that sees monthly action.

It looks like I can convert the total rewards credits into free play. Am I reading that correctly?

I'm sure this is CET TR 101, I've just never really attempted to understand these programs.

2. Dobber2320

Dobber2320 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Total rewards credits are similar to express comps - each one is worth .01

You could convert it to free play at about a 2:1 ratio or you could use it for eating/retail etc. at a 1:1 ratio (for most places) - your points would buy you a $250 dinner or eat resort fees or whatever...

3. daveko69

daveko69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Total Rewards credits are spendable cash in Caesar's Properties. With 25000 credits you basically have $250 worth of comps to spend. I like to let mine build up then use them in Atlantic City at Ballys Beach Bar on my summer trip. The Tier Credit Score resets every January 1st. You play Jan 1 - Dec 31 each year for you card status until March 31 of the following year

4. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a good link for the rate that they are earned? Are they earned at the same rate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.