1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET - Confused on RC/TC

Discussion in 'Comps' started by joesmom, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just came back from a trip and stayed at Bally's. Prior to going I had 200 TC (from annual loyalty bonus) and 2000 RC from Social Rewards. These showed on my total rewards account online prior to going. I had another 1000 RC's pending from SR that I expected to be credited by now. So anyway now I am back - I did not utilize any of my RC's on anything there and I now have over 3600 TC and only 4600 RC's? How is that possible? That means that I only earned 1600 RC's but earned 3400 TC's? I really didn't purchase anything that would account for that difference. Any ideas?

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Total Rewards give out bonus tier credits based on the number you earned in a day

Earn 500 Tier Credits and receive 125 Tier Credits
    Earn 1,000 Tier Credits and receive 1,000 Tier Credits
    Earn 2,500 Tier Credits and receive 5,000 Tier Credits
    Earn 5,000 Tier Credits and receive 10,000 Tier Credits

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you earned 1000TC in a day there is a 1000TC bonus that's added to your account.

That would account for the difference between TC and RC.

Likewise, there are promotion days in which you earn multiples of RCs per day.

TC and RC don't always accumulate at 1:1.

4. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for your replies, they helped - I did get two emails during that time that said I had earned an additional 125 TC - so that would account for 250 extra TC so maybe I didn't get the additional 1000 RC's from social rewards yet so that would mean I earned 2600 RC's compared to 3200 TC so that would leave about 500 difference, so if I subtract the addition 250-that would leave 250 or so, maybe I did that two other days and never got an email. I will look at the statement when it comes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.