1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Concert comps ??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by taz, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taz

taz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for free nights along with 2 free tickets to the Rod Stewart concert at Caesars. Has anyone ever used an offer like this to know what kind of seats they have reserved for TR Platinum players? Don't want to fly from east coast for tickets in nosebleed section. TIA
    Taz

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres a pecking order u dont know till u get there, some one with higher adt or a host will get better than u

3. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Platinum I would call and check. I was bumped to Front row for a concert when I was 7 star and Diamond. The Host moved my seats so i would call your host. I would call and ask CET's phone line when you make the reservation to see if you can get your seat location.

But the sooner you call the better seats you can get and try to get them to give you a seat number and section.

4. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used an offer that included tix to Olivia Newton John. I was only gold at the time, and I got front row seats. I just happened to be at the registration and box office when the registration time opened, and I did get the best seats. I was told at the time it's the first to the registration that gets the best seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.