1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Trutt, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trutt

Trutt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an upcoming trip to Vegas coming in late April. I am staying at Aria and my room is comped upfront by my host. I believe he will comp some/all food and bev on the backend. I have a Vegas trip planned for the fall where my friends want to stay at Caesers Palace. I would like to play at Caesers this upcoming trip, so I may receive some offers before my fall trip. Do I need to play at Caesers or could I play at any CET property my upcoming trip to get offers from Caesers for my fall trip? My average bet is $200-$250 and play 6-8 hours a day in craps and blackjack.

Thanks Trutt

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, all CET counts in Vegas, as one.
    However, depending on other factors...I'm not sure that $200-$250 on craps/bj would get you 100% RFB with CET (Maybe if you play 8 hours per day on your trip)

3. Trutt

Trutt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know CET is harder for comps for table players. I am assuming after I give them some play this trip I should just call/email a Caeser's host and see what they can do for my fall trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.