1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET comped room question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rob889, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understand you often can't book back to back offers. I currently have a fri and sat booked downtown and was hoping to extend my stay so I'm wondering if I could take advantage of comped offers for thursday and sunday at Bally's/Paris.

Thanks!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off, the back to back offer thing is pretty much a fallacy. Offers, yes. Rooms, no.

You can easily book 3 nights at Paris and 3 nights at Harrahs, back to back, as reported here often. If you are doing OFFERS/DEALs, the rules sometimes change. If you just go online, you can book Thurs, and then book Sunday without doing offers.

Of course doing 3 different hotel rooms over 4 days is crazy, but that is just my opinion.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A Thursday night and a Sunday night wouldn't be considered back to back. Thursday at one hotel in the chain and Friday at another would be back to back. The rule with CET is that you can have five nights on average comped back to back at a combination of hotels. The only thing is that you can't complete the reservation online and need to contact reservations for help.

4. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i figured it wouldnt be an issue but i wanted to confirm. as for all the room swapping...I'd rather drive out on a thursday night and be able to wake up already in vegas and refreshed than drive out early on friday and feel like i need a nap once we get there. and id also rather extend my trip by a day than have to leave earlier...even if it means another room change. We love downtown and we love the strip so this will give us the best of both worlds.
    thanks for the dont reserve online tip

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only reason to NOT book online is if the "back to back" is leaving one hotel on the same day you check into the next.

That is NOT the case here. You can book the rooms online.

6. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok great that makes it that much easier. I apologize for my ignorance...this is my first time booking a comped room through CET. I'm just glad to hear that they don't consider two nights over the same weekend at different hotels a double booking...especially since they seem to be cutting back on everything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.