1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Bonus Credits on Statement?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by spdandpwr, Jun 21, 2016.

1. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

I earned enough tier credits in a day to receive a bonus but I'm not seeing it reflected in my latest statements. For context, I earned the bonus in April and I haven't seen anything reflected in the promotions section of the statement. Is there any way to verify if I've earned the points or is it simply reflected in my Tier Credits and not on the statements.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the TR Statements on the website, they only display Rewards Credits numbers.

I always found that Daily Tier Credit bonuses usually post around 4:00pm Vegas time, or at least, that's when I always get an email notification about it.

They should be in your Tier Credit total. If you don't have a lot of other complicating things like the credit card, etc, then RCs and TCs are pretty much 1:1, there's no multiplier for hotel spend like MLife or Cosmo.

So add up all your RCs from your TR statements from this year, and if your Tier Credits are higher than that, it's probably from daily bonus(es).

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the daily bonus, it would have already been added to your total. As said, it usually happens the following day.

Did your points not go up?

4. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

They have based on me checking my points vs what's actually reported on the statements. I just thought that the statements would reflect the daily bonus points.

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Credits and their associated bonuses are awarded daily and should be reflected on the website the day following.

If you're talking about the Q2 TC bonus, those points won't be awarded until July.

6. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

I understand this, but I'm asking if they're shown on the TR statements under "promotions"

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears they do NOT show the daily bonus on the TR statement. I know I have rec'd many this year and checked my online statements for those periods for you. I get the email almost every time saying " Congrats....on getting the bonus", but it just gets added into my total numbers.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

In looking a bit closer, I only see Reward Credits, not tier credits on the statements. So, who knows if they show anywhere. I know the bonus amounts have been added to my Tier Total - 100% of that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. The header specifically refers to "Rewards Credits". Bonus TCs don't show up anywhere except in your total.
    RewardCredits.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. tyro16jeff

tyro16jeff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should get an email for TR that says something like... "Congratulations You've Earned it..." I always get it the next day or so after I've earned a bonus.

10. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tier Credits =/ Reward Credits. They're separate. The bonus TC's don't accumulate RC's with them.

11. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

Yep, I got it now! I just didn't realize that the statement was RCs only...chalk it up to not paying much attention ;)