1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Birthday Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DJ Ran, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sure hope I'm getting something better than this because this e-mail is down right insulting. A coupon for 1 Free Drink? Seriously?

Screenshot_2015-09-14-19-15-59-1.jpg

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats better than mine all i get is a email saying happy birthday every year

3. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What more do you want? If you're a big enough gambler you probably already get decent offers and free rooms. There's thousands of people celebrating something every day in Vegas.

4. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I was there for my birthday last year and got nothing. Actually, I was playing BJ at Margaritaville and the pit critter pulled me up in the system and noticed it was my bday. So she left and came back with a paper clip with a rubberband attached to it, and said 'happy birthday, here's a money clip'.

I would take the free drink...

5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They used to give Diamond players $100 dining credit. More for 7 Stars. They still do, but you can use it at any time of the year now, and they don't call it a birthday offer. So actually, for Diamond players and above, they made it more flexible. I don't know if they had a different offer for Platinum.

6. caroleehs

caroleehs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one also

7. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being I received $100 in Free Play and $100 in RC's the previous 3 years, something along those lines would be nice.

8. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy Smokes, I got a Happy Birthday email.

9. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it's not what they usually send me bit it's better than a lousy free drink coupon. Got this Birthday offer today:

Las Vegas
    Enjoy 5,000 Reward Credits®, $80 free slot play and a Complimentary Hotel Stay!

10. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an e-mail this afternoon from them for 5,000 RCs and a complimentary hotel stay. I already have a reservation for them that month for $250 FP and a complimentary stay. The birthday offer says in order to get the 5,000 RCs, I have to stay with them under the birthday offer. So I have a choice to take their birthday offer for $50 in credits or their October offer for $250 free-play. Choices, choices. What am I to do? :rolleyes2:

11. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine for Vegas is 150,000 Reward Credits with a hotel stay. No thanks. My regular offers are better than that.

For Harrah's Southern California (where I haven't been since my last birthday offer) it was $400 free play and 300,000 Rewards credits -- $300 free play lower than last year.

12. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one of those. And I have literally spent $40 on CET properties slots ever. And I've only had a TR card for less than a year. So if you actually have points on your card it sounds like you got screwed!

13. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the free drink coupon. Haven't played there in a couple years, but did use the $25 in points earned through their affinity program with Amazon and Best buy for a free dinner, so another free drink is a bonus.

Hey, Caesars, bleep you and your 92% video poker while I drink your one free drink.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.