1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cellphone Cameras allowed at Zarkana

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Piggylane, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Zarkana for the second time last night (much better in the red couch seats) and was surprised to find out that they announced it was OK to use your camera as long as you didn't use a flash. Like your silly little camera flash could fill up the whole theater anyway but I guess it would be distracting to the performers.

In past CDS shows I remember them harassing people trying to video portions of the show. I guess with everyone having a camera this is not an issue anymore, like taking pictures of your big slot win.

At Fantasy a couple weeks ago they ran one guy out who kept taking his camera out, he was hammered too. I can understand a topless show perhaps...

Are any other shows allowing cameras?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would pay extra to attend shows that do NOT allow cameras. I get getting a pic or two. But, too many people now spend the whole show with their damn camera in the air filming away. I do not pay good money to have to watch that crap.

And it gets worse. Folks now think nothing of holding a full size ipad/tablet up in the air throughout a performance. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was 9 rows back from the stage and didn't see how many people took advantage of this. I agree it is distracting but when five year olds have $800 cellphones and Twitter accounts the good old days are gone.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.