1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Celebrating wife's number 50!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Beagle, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beagle

Beagle Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're staying at NYNY for 3 nights. Wife's not a drinker. I do on occasion. Wanting to celebrate her 50th in style. Seeing Elton John one night. Love another night. Any suggestions on buffets to eat at? And what about clubs that would attract 50+. Thanks!

2. AnAmericanTexanInVegas

AnAmericanTexanInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Beagle!
    Happy early 50th to your wife! I hope you both have a great time. Good show selections. I can't attest to the buffets or clubs but hopefully someone here can help you out.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board & congrats on the birthday trip!! Buffets?? Many options...depends on if you're interest in mid-road or something more fancy like the new one at Caesars (individual plates, very fresh , huge selection, highly rated now) or may Bellagio. Both are more expensive than some others like PH or Rio. Most of them are pretty good but the prices have really risen this year.

Hope you have a great trip!

4. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, Beagle! Happy Birthday to your wife. My husband and I are in our early 50s and enjoy the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay. It's a lounge that also has live music or DJs on some nights. The bartenders mix them strong and the view from the patio is awesome.[​IMG]

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard Beagle!! Good luck on the trip. I spent my 50th in Vegas and had an amazing time. I agree with Kelly, head to Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay, the view alone will make the night special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.