1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Casa Fuente

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by blue808, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue808

blue808 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone visited Casa Fuente in the Forum Shops recently?

In an article earlier this year, it was reported that Casa Fuente was forced to stop all smoking on the outside patio because of complaints from other retailers in the mall.

The article goes on to say that the owners of Casa Fuente were working with the mall management to redesign and enclose the patio area and adjoining escalator.

Michael Frey, one of Casa Fuente's owners was quoted as saying that they hoped to have the renovations done by the end of this year.

So I'm wondering... has anyone checked out Casa Fuente lately, and what is the state of progress regarding the renovations? Finished? Almost finished? Just starting? Haven't even started?

Mrs. Blue and I will be in Vegas in May, and we always make it a point to visit Casa Fuente for a couple of tasty sticks, great drinks and the killer eye candy.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

link to article:
    http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/17004

:beer:

2. Woodsy

Woodsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just ready a comment from someone on Yelp that said they have smoking on the patio again, but can't find any more info. Anyone been there lately that can confirm this?

3. Charming Mess

Charming Mess Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if it's been confirmed if smoking on the patio is now allowed again? Also do they carry other sticks besides their own?

I'm a Padron smoker myself, I figure if I'm spending money at the bar i can smoke my own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.