1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Casa di Amore anyone?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Jennylove59, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you eaten here or heard from someone who has? The menu looks good but I was wondering how the food actually tastes and how the atmosphere is. My husband and I will be in Vegas in September and want to celebrate our anniversary with some good italian food. Looking to stay under $200 for the meal, husband doesnt drink. We will also be leaving from dinner to catch Le Reve at 7 p.m.

2. TRN

TRN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Liondownnow

Liondownnow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and i have dined at Casa a few times. One time we arranged by phone, five weeks out, for the limo. The limo is old but the driver is very nice. We used a Restaurant.com coupon and our bill was under a hundred dollars. The live music is great and the place is vintage Las Vegas. The food is decent but not high end or foodie stuff. If you go order the creme brûlée for dessert and you get a free tshirt..lol. Enjoy!

4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there a few years back and really enjoyed it.

5. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

It is what I consider old school classic red sauce Italian. I enjoyed it far better than Bootleggers and Nora's. No frills, just hearty portions like Grandma would make.

If you want Italian with attention to detail, refined dishes, romance, and view I suggest Circo at Bellagio.

If you want to keep it in house; check out Allegro before Le Reve. They had the best chicken parm.

6. jukie

jukie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Havent been but if you do go make sure you purchase half price restaurant.com certificate, a $100 voucher will only cost a few dollars using a code

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.