1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carry on baggage on the Duece or Express

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by russell2, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russell2

russell2 Tourist

My wife and I are staying two nights on the strip and then joining some friends for two nights downtown. We are planning to meet for breakfast downtown and since the buses seem less crowded in the early a.m. we were pondering the thought of buying a 24 hr. pass at that time for the initial ride DT and using the pass later for additional ventures. We both will have carry on's that will sit on our lap. Any foreseeable problems?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. AbFab

AbFab Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. Last trip I saw people with carry-on's on the bus, but only in the mornings to be honest. They were no problems.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The short answer is NO!

The WAX runs from the airport to NYNY and eventually downtown so the given is that you will have luggabe. I have ridden it several times and there have been half a dozen people or less. I am not sure about the express buses but a carryon that fits in your lap should be no problem unless there are no seats. Early in the am may not present a problem....I haven't taken too many of them but all the residential buses and others have locals with groceries and other things no smaller than a carryon suitcase so i don['t think you will have any problems at all.

Jimbo338

4. Frisky

Frisky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have taken a suitcase and a carryon on the buses. Never a problem unless you get on at Harrah's in the AM. The bus is crowded.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.