1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top's material....does it change?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Goodfella, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodfella

Goodfella Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Carrot Top a couple of years ago and enjoyed him alot. We are going back to Vegas again at the end of April and I was thinking I wouldn't mind seeing him again. What I am wondering is, does his material change much from year to year? Anyone have any experience with seeing him a year or two apart?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen him three times. The show for sure changes. There were a few repeat jokes, some of his classics like about the "dry heat" and how the resorts look close, but you actually walk for miles, etc. He does a lot about current events and his props continually change. I would recommend seeing him again, in fact we are about due to see him for a fourth time!

Once we saw him he had a whole bunch of guys there from some heavy metal band, I guess they were a big deal but I don't follow that music. The other time we were there on his birthday and his GF came out at the end and gave him a cake. He passed out a bunch of shots and it was a blast. His GF is a complete smokeshow btw, very beautiful and quite younger than he!

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen him 3 times, each time 2-3 years apart. I'd say 15-20% of each show was the same. Almost all of the Vegas specific stuff stays the same. Great show though, he's a good time. We were in the front row a couple of years ago and got the shot of Crown Royal he passes out to everyone in the front row.

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw him I was in the front row. Michael Waltrip was there and he did a few NASCAR jokes. I got one of the coveted shots.

5. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have seen his show 6 times, and each time is a different experience because he not only keeps up with current events, but he also feeds off the audience. I have left every show hurting from laughing so hard. He also does a M&G now (which you need to purchase separate tickets for), which is a lot of fun. Did this once last year and got some stuff autographed, got lots of pictures with him, and he even did a birthday video shout-out to our daughter (I had taken her to see his show the previous year as part of a birthday/going away Vegas trip before she joined the Navy, and Carrot Top's show was her favorite part of the whole trip). He is very down-to-earth, and I highly recommend the M&G if you are a Carrot Top fan.

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw him last February and then again in December. Quite a bit of it was new stuff, some of it was the same but still funny as hell.

Not surprising he made fun of nascar when Waltrip was there, CT is actually a big nascar fan. Big fan of country music too, but he loves poking fun at that too.

Can't wait to see him a 3rd time!

7. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Seen his show at least 4 times, 2 shows just a few months apart, and yes, his show is updated each time. He does recycle the Vegas specific jokes but he reuses them because they work! CT is very reasonably priced especially if you get discount tix.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.