1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by swoozieque2, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swoozieque2

swoozieque2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you stay at the Luxor, do you get a discount on Carrot Top tickets?

Thanks!

2. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know, but check out this site for discounted tickets for carrot top, smartervegas.com, it will direct you to Luxor web site. I recently bought 2 3rd row seats to carrot top, $33 each. Very good seats, but because of the storm here on the east coast, cancelled the tickets, yes, no problem cancelling, called Luxor, just was a $10.00 handling fee, I could live with that. Anyway, worth a look. Good luck.

3. swoozieque2

swoozieque2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, jfw831, I will check it out!

4. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know when they'll release the March dates? I know he has some shows in March but smartervegas.com is only showing dates thru the end of February.

5. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can check the Ticketmaster website by clicking "Buy Tickets" on the page below. March dates are shown there.

http://www.luxor.com/entertainment/entertainment_carrot_top.aspx

Good luck!

6. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think when i purchased last month they only show January at the time, I know i purchased a week before his 1-27 show and very good seats where shown to me, you pick your seats, so you know where you're going to sit. Another site that gives a nice discount for carrot top is, travelvegas.com, but only show a month at a time also, like 1/2 price. No matter what, whoever you go thru the fee's will be there, no getting by them.

7. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kelly. I know I could purchase them thru the official site, I was just wondering when smartervegas.com will start selling discounted tickets for March. Even at full price his show isn't that expensive, but if I could save a few bucks it certainly wouldn't hurt.

8. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem. We wanted to see him but found he isn't performing on the evenings we will be there (March 17-22 evenings).

9. roycpa

roycpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw him in January and thought he was hilarious. Some of the jokes are a little faaaaar out there, but still great. His brother (supposedly an F16 fighter pilot) was there with some other pilots from Nellis. We went on a weeknight and the place was only 1/2 full. It's not a big theater, so any seat will work just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.