1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top- One Day Late, and a Twist of Fate?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by zamboni, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Luxor last monday, and walked up to will call window to get the ticket I already bought to Carrot Top , guy looks at my paper copy of my email and asks me if I realize I was supposed to be there the night before. I looked at it. Well, shoot. I was. I missed it. Had a front row seat. He says he can get me in, just sit tight and he will see what he can do. I get a seat about 65% of the way back for half price- $27.99. I figured since I was already there I will pay twice. Well, monday was Carrot Tops birthday and he had some celeb friends there. One, of whom I had my picture taken with in the lobby on the way out. Funny thing is, no one else even approached him. Maybe after I did and after I left, but until then everyone was just walking by him.

[​IMG]

Vinnie Paul Abbott- Dimebag's brother and former drummer from Pantera. Great guy!!

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there for the show as well. Front row seats 11 and 12. CT annonced they were there during the show and ran up and did a shot with them. We saw them on the way out as well, they had quite a crew with them.

It was a good show, we sat next to his creepy stalker that had his image and autograph tattooed on her leg. She wore a silly happy birthday hat as well. CREEPY!

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the lady with the birthday cake hat!! He talked to her a couple times during the show.

Liked the opener, heckling the couple that came late.

Stops show while they were taking their seats. "Welcome guys. Can I get you anything? Like a f'ing watch?" Hilarious. :evillaugh

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat right next to the crack-pot with the hat!

5. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

I love Carrot Top. Best bang for your show buck in town. I always feel like I got an ab workout from laughing so hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.