1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top at Luxor

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jbourgeois, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbourgeois

Jbourgeois Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My family reluctantly came with me to see Carrot Top when we were in Vegas last week, and were surprised at how much we liked the show. He's always annoyed me, but after reading the great reviews decided to go. We had seats near the back as it was nearly sold out when we reserved the tickets, but it is a small theatre so we could still see very well, and laughed for 90 mins straight. None of us had seen any of his material before so his show was all new to us, I would recommend NOT checking any of his youtube videos and just going, he's hilarious.

At 5,000 loyalty points for a companion ticket worth $60 its a great deal. Once again a very funny show and had the pleasure of saying "I told you so" when my wife and 17 year old son kept saying how good the show was and how they wanted to see it again after I practically had to drag both of them into the theatre! :nworthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.