1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top Advice

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rundal, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rundal

rundal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I expect to find discount tickets for Carrot Top at the 1/2 Price ticket booths on The Strip? If so, how much discount can I expect? Thanks!

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried once for day of show tix and they were sold out. His theater isn't that big, and one advice I have for anyone going is call the box office at Luxor about 2 months before you go and you will more than likely get front row seats. Mention any military service and they may throw a discount in.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a couple of months before we saw him last April and got front row. Great, fun time. Front row really doesn't matter with a comedian and it is a pretty small theater. He did come down and give most of the front row a shot of whiskey lol. There are discounts out there but the show isn't that expensive to begin with. Highly recommended IMO.

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes!!! Front Row=Crown Royal Shot!!!

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually see his tickets at TIX4TONITE but is often sold out. His tickets can usually be purchased ahead of time at Travelzoo.com and Goldstarevents.com. I looked at dates for the last week of feb and they were available but I am not sure which nights I can go as yet. I plan to see him for the first time as well.

Jimbo338

6. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why wait to try to get them an Tix 4 Tonight when you can get them on Gold Star for $34.95?
    Just sign up for Gold star or Travel Zoo emails I saw him in both last week for super cheep. We also had front row purchasing this way and loved the show.
    He's so funny!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.