1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carnival World Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by haswhit, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning on eating at the Rio at the Carnival World Buffet on a Sunday evening for dinner. Wondering how long the line usually is on a Sunday evening and when a good time to get there would be.

2. Wildride098

Wildride098 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always go around the same time you are going and I have never had to wait more than 10 min on Sunday night. I am normally go around 7pm

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Diamond so we are very lucky we don't have to wait in the line...but, there have been times when we went 7-8pm and have seen the line 4-5 rows long. It really depends on what conventions are in town & if it is a holiday. If it is really long, you could hop on the shuttle & go to another CET buffet - but we do really like the one at Rio - about as much as the one at PH. We are looking forward to trying the new one at Caesars in March. Good luck!

Impatiently Waiting....
  4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This might apply to all the major buffies. Would try to get there before the major rush. Lets say by 530 pm, preferably by 5 or late like after 8pm.

5. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to go for dinner in September during the week. The wait was horrendous and I gave up.

They were offering a locals eat for half price deal at the time, which probably explained the lines. The seafood buffet had no line, so I used a coupon and reward credits to eat free there, instead.

6. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never waited in line there for more than 30 minutes. Even if I waited an hour, it is worth it. CET's best buffet IMO.

We waited for over 2 hours for Caesars new buffet and that was NOT worth the wait. The service inside sucked (30 minutes before we got a Coke and a milk, seriously???) and I thought the food selection was far less than stellar.

7. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Don't think you'll have any problem with a line on Sunday nite.

8. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the responses everyone! We will probably plan on being in line around 5pm or later like 8pm. Trying to decide because I know for the next nights dinner we have to be through the line prior to the 24 hour mark. The later time might give us a little more flexibility the following night though.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.