1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carnival court band schedule

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by High_Iron, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High_Iron

High_Iron Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know where I can find a schedule for carnival court? I keep getting lost on the Harrah's web site.

TIA

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

know what you mean about the website, try doing it on dial up!

in general, from 1 to 6 pm will be 70s-80's rock, with a sctick, like the whipits or the spazmatics. they are lots of fun, and a great way to spend the afternoon.

later on, it seems to get younger and more urban, great if that is your thing...but if it is not, take the time to pop up the harrahs escalator to toby keiths, it will be country rock, some are better than others.

3. oldarmy

oldarmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrah's web site used to have it posted last time I checked it was no longer on the site. As previous poster said same bands as usual.

4. Dutchguy

Dutchguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my fav C.C. bands is Mr & Mrs. Smith. According to their Facebook page, they will be playing C.C. every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. GREAT band that really gets the crowd moving. And, the lead singer is easy on the eyes. Just sayin'.

5. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Crashers play Sunday-Thursday 6pm-midnight, if I remember correctly. They play hard rock and are a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.