1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carnaval Court Monday Afternoon?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Michelle, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if this post belongs here, so if not, my apology and please move to the proper thread. So I'm trying to plan a trip for my niece's 21st birthday. She turns 21 on Monday, the day I believe we arrive. Her big club night won't happen until Thursday. Wondering if Carnival Court in the afternoon will be fun. Is it busy enough on a Monday afternoon? Then I was hoping to keep her sober enough to get back to our room at Cosmo and take her out to a nice dinner, not too expense, more fun than expensive. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for that?

Thanks!

Jill's 21st!
  2. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

I am a big fan of Carnival Court, but I don't think it will be all that busy on a Monday afternoon.

3. jtdestef

jtdestef Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't expect a crowd, but I like to sit at the bar and watch the tricks and listen to the live music. If she wants to gamble at all I especially like to sit at the blackjack tables and drink and listen. I actually sat there for a little over an hour, had a couple drinks and won over 100 bucks betting the minimums on a slow afternoon there. I think it's a great place to hang out in the afternoon whether it's busy or not. It is an older more laid back crowd in the afternoon than at night, but I'm only 25 and still very much enjoy hanging out there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.