1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carl from the UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Carlany2, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlany2

Carlany2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I'm arriving with my fiancée on June 12th for a weeks stay at the Cosmo.
    On the 14th we get married at the Chapel of the flowers.
    Not too sure on what we can do the other days and evenings.

I was thinking at least a couple shows. Maybe a helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon.

Advice would be great, thanks.

2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board, show wise it depends what kind of thing you and your wife to be enjoy.

There are some fantastic shows, the headliners at Ceasers Palace are always good, I have seen Elton John and Rod Stewart there, worth checking who is on the week you are there.
    If it's magic you like then theres plenty to choose from as well, Penn & Teller and David Copperfield I can recommend as great shows.
    If you want some discounts it's always worth looking at the Tix4 tonight booths on the Strip which give discounts on shows and attractions.

Also recommend a trip upto the top of the Stratosphere tower as well and get on them rides on the top if your feeling brave.

Iam sure you will get plenty of help on here as we are a quite helpful bunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.