1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cardinals in the Super Bowl.

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by TomBrady'sLoveChild, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomBrady'sLoveChild

TomBrady'sLoveChild Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the odds the Arizona Cardinals become the first Home team in the Super Bowl?

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if they would change locations...

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think about it DeMoN....wait until two weeks before the SB with Cardinals playing ? for the NFC Championship and IF they win, all hotel reservations; flights to from, etc would be changed to the new site? and all the site prep the network prep etc.....no....I don't think so it is just a roll of the dice.....

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
  4. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No way it could, or would move. The "big game" involves weeks, if not months of prep, not to mention all the hotels, sponsors, etc.

Oddly enough, IF the Cards do make it, they could easily be assigned as the visiting team, and have to use the visitor's locker rooms, while they're opponent uses theirs! Additionally, not too many SB tix make their way to the actual locals, and the ones that do are pretty expensive. I really wouldn't consider it much of an advantage when it's all said and done.

Plus, they're not going to make it anyways, IMO. :)

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only a couple of thousand tickets (if that) end up getting distributed directly to fans of the two teams participating. There won't be any home field advantage from that point of view.

I had Patriots season tickets for 20 years, 6 Super Bowl appearances, and I don't know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody who got SB tickets via the team's lottery.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.