1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Car Service from PHO

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasNick, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasNick

VegasNick Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A buddy and I are coming in on a 2 night comped stay in December thru total rewards. I inquired about car service from the airport to PHO and the total rewards customer service center told me I could charge it to my room and use comps towards it. The rate was $66 flat. I gamble enough at CET properties to have my PHO rooms comped on every visit thru total rewards, but nowhere near the level to talk to a host or anything. My question is, how many points would we have to acquire to get that $66 comped, and how are the points turned into $..like what is the formula? I play very very little slots, mostly craps and table games, and a little poker and sports betting (which i know get me no points)I'm embarrassed at how little I know about comps, other than I use my card whenever I play and never have to pay for rooms! I guess im curious as to how I can use the system to more of my advantage. Thanks!

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW, coming from Alaska for 2 nights???

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To use $66 in comps, you need 6,600 Reward Credits

I assume you have an idea of what you played last time, and what sort of points/credits your earned for that play.

By the way, cab fare from the airport to P-Ho is around $15

4. VegasNick

VegasNick Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alaska? No, we are from the midwest. Evidently I need to look at my profile, haha. I know a taxi will be less expensive, but our room is comped and generally we don't eat at CET properties to use RC'S there, or go to shows or anything like that, so rather then just letting them go to waste I was trying to figure out a fun way to use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.