1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Car Service from airport to Summerlin area

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by lmm, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmm

lmm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be flying in next Monday morning with my mom. She will be using a wheelchair in the airport as she is recovering from triple bypass and awaiting back surgery-she really needs a vacation.

We will be staying with her cousin- in the area of Cheyenne and Rampart intersection. Normally I rent a car at the airport but don't want my mom to have to get on/off shuttle bus nor leave her sitting in baggage claim while I go rent one. So I am looking for recommendations for a car service to drive us up there, and then I will use Enterprise pick you up service to get the car.
    Any recommendations of services and general idea of cost would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Lynn

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I would go the limo route. It looks like Presidential runs from $45 per hour plus tip depending on the car type. I think I would give them a call and tell them what your needs are. I'm sure they would find the right vehicle to make it a pleasant trip and I can't see it taking more than and hour to drive out there. They may charge for 2 hours, but I would think 1 hours would do.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Def call them to see what they have that will suit the accessibility needs. You wouldn't want to end up with a town car or limo where it'd be tough to get in and out potentially. Sounds like an SUV might be good but the comapny will know what they have that will be able to accommodate.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.