1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

car seat in limos

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sporty8705, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to take a limo this time instead of stupid shuttles, since we had issues last time and to have a limo isn't that much more,
    one question though, do I have to have a car seat for my 3 year old? He doesn't use one on the plane and the shuttles don't make us use them either.

So I don't bring a car seat because the airplane and shuttles do not require them, but will a limo?

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The limo service may have a carseat to use. Even if it isn't required, wouldn't you want to be safe?

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

The Limos i have been in do not have traditional forward facing seats like cars do, so I am not sure that adding a car seat will provide the same level of protection as it would if installed as designed. Also, I am not sure that the custom stretch bench seats in a limo have latches, much less seat belts.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    almost all limo companies can provide car seats, some places do charge for that.

5. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We took our 3 year old (at the time) to Vegas, got a limo and had a car seat. I think it was bell trans...just call and ask. If they don't anymore, call around I'm sure other company's have them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.