1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

car rental kioks

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ClownHo, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    used Alamo last trip for the first time. loved the kiosk. typically Budget has the best rates via costco, so that's what i've used for a few years, but they've never had the kiosks. do they have them now? i love avoiding the upsell.

2. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

They don't have kiosks but, if you have Fastbreak, you go directly to the booth in the garage; your name should be the board and the check in process is very fast. No upsell since your preferences will have been established when you join Fastbreak. We always preferred Alamo but their prices lately have been much higher than Budget through Costco.

3. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good info, thanks.

4. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this sounds like a great program, but it looks like i need to rent a car from budget 3 times per year to maintain my membership. it sounds like this would be advantageous for this trip, but given i'm lucky to rent a car twice a year from budget, i'm gonna be disqualified from the program in a year, correct?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  5. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

I don't know the answer because we've had Fastbreak for quite awhile and it wasn't like that when we joined. Maybe you should try to call and talk to someone about it. If it helps for this trip it would be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.