1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Car rental at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dreric, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreric

dreric Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard that some of the resorts handle car rentals. I was wondering if Monte Carlo did also. If so, how much of a premium am I looking at to do this?

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can rent a car at Monte Carlo, right in the lobby. If I remember correctly it is Avis. As far as rates, go to the Avis site and compare there. I've never rented a car at a hotel, always at an airport and I usually rent 35 to 40 weeks a year on business.

Best of luck!

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never rented from an Avis location on the Strip, but I've rented from the Hertz at Cosmo. The rates were a tad higher ($30) than the airport's rates but it worked out for me since I was already at the Cosmo and didn't need to go to the airport rental facility to pick up a car.

4. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have rented from AVIS at Monte Carlo and it was very convenient and hassle free. I prefer to rent my vehicles this way versus at the airport. Yes you will pay a little more but to me the extra $ is worth the convenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.